December 04, 2010

Boys and Girls


Sometimes my friends and I hang out at fast food restaurants because there is literally nothing else to do in our town besides sit around and pay to get fat.




Of course when there are other sources of stimulus nearby I have a hard time communicating with the boyfriend. Even lighting myself on fire doesn't work. It's not like I'm his beautiful amazing girlfriend or anything.



It is like he responds to the first thing that his brain can think of..



..and acts upon it impulsively without even bothering to screen the idea.



Since I am in babysitter mode all hours of the day, I make attempts to keep him under control. But he is much larger than me and can easily overpower my childish frame. It gets messy.




And a little embarrassing.. for me at least.



Of course, the mature people at the table aren't the least bit impressed.















Do boys ever grow up?

3 comments:

  1. hahahahah the picture at the end hahahaha

    IT MUST BE DONE
    FOR SCIENCE!!!

    Noooo the fries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA
    I think it's funnier cuz i am picturing the scene again in my head but with you narrating it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. impulsivity is both the best and the worst thing at once.. fact!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you post a comment, you live forever. (Results not guaranteed)